27th August 2014
1. Apologies for Absence
2. To receive declarations of interest by Members in respect of items on this Agenda
3. Public Participation
4. Chair’s Announcements
5. To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting of the Policy Committee held on 7th May 2014 as a correct record.
6. To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent elsewhere on the Agenda.
7. Performance Monitoring Report
8. Key Projects Report
9. Financial Budget Monitoring
10. Firefighters’ Pension Schemes
11. Annual Governance Statement for 2013/14
12. Arrangements for the recruitment of the next Chief Fire and Rescue Officer
13. Date of Next Meeting – 5th November 2014
14. Resolution to exclude the public:
The CFA is asked to exclude the public for consideration of the following items which are exempt under Part 1, paragraph 4 and paragraph 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 respectively; and in accordance with Part 2, paragraph 10 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 on the grounds that the public interest in the items remaining confidential outweighs the public interest in disclosure. For item 15 this is as the CFA is entitled to discuss industrial relations matters on a private basis to protect its interests. For item 16 this is because the report identifies an individual to whom the CFA owes as duty of confidence.
15. Exempt Item: Response to Industrial Action
16. Exempt Item: Overpayment of Injury Award