Combined Fire Authority Corporate Governance Committee Meeting
21st November 2018 –
Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Corporate Governance Committee Meeting
Wednesday 21 November 2018 at 14:00 hours
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chair’s Announcements.
- Minutes of the meeting held on 12 September 2018.
- On-call Recruitment / Blood Donation Service – A verbal update will be given by Vince Howard, Watch Manager, Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service.
- Firefighter Recruitment.
- Financial Monitoring to the end of October 2018.
- Performance Monitoring April – October 2018 (Appendix – Performance Update April – October 2018).
- Service Development Progress Update and ‘Our Plan 2018-21’ – Actions Update.
- Progress against the Internal Audit Plan 2018-19 (Appendix 1 – Progress Against the Internal Audit Plan 2018-19 and Appendix 2 – Statutory Constitional Requirements and Working Arrangements).
- Update on local preparations for a “No deal” Brexit (Appendix – Items Raised by Tactical Management Team)
- Urgent Items.
- Date of Next Meeting: The next meeting of the Corporate Governance Committee will be held on 23 January 2019 at 2.00pm at Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters, Birstall, Leicester, LE4 3BU