Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority
Meeting to be held at Leicester City Council, City Hall, 115 Charles Street, Leicester, LE1 1FZ on Thursday 27 September at 10:00 hours
Please note: this meeting will be filmed for live or subsequent broadcast via Leicester City Council’s website at: https://leicester.public-i.tv/core/portal/webcast_interactive/375017AGENDA
- Apologies for absence
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this Agenda
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent
- Chairman’s Announcements
- Public Participation/CFA Rules of Procedure Rule 9 – Member Questions
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting of the Combined Fire Authority held on 20 June 2018 as a correct record
- To consider the minutes of the Corporate Governance Committee meetings held on 25 July 2018 and 12 September 2018.
- Business Rates Retention Pilot: A verbal update will be given
- External Audit – Annual Audit Letter 2017-18 (Appendix 1 – Annual Audit Letter 2017 – 18)
- Annual Report and Statement of Assurance 2017-18 (Appendix 1 – Annaul Report and Statement of Assurance 2017 – 18)
- Equalities Annual Report 2017-18 (Appendix 1 – Equalities Annual Progress Report 2017 – 18)
- Operational Update
- Date of Next Meeting: The next meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority will be held on Wednesday 12 December 2018 at 10.00am at Leicestershire County Council, County Hall, Glenfield.