Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority
Meeting to be held on Wednesday 23 September at 10:00am
The meeting can be viewed live via YouTube.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this Agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chair’s Announcements.
- Public Participation/CFA Rules of Procedure Rule 9 – Member Questions.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting of the Combined Fire Authority held on 29 July 2020 as a correct record.
- Statement of Accounts and Annual Governance Statement 2019/20. (Appendix 1 – Statement of Accounts) (Appendix 2 – Audit Completion Report.)
- Training Facility – Service Leadership and Development Centre: Project Update.
- Day Crewing Plus Duty System. (Appendix 1 – Letter to HSE) (Appendix 2 – Joint Statement of Intent.)
- Service Identity.
- Service Delivery Update.
- Annual Report, Statement of Assurance and Annual Equality Report. (Appendix 1 – Our Plan 2020) (Appendix 2 – Annual Report and Statement of Assurance).
- Appointment of Independent Persons. Supplementary Report – Appointment of Independent Persons
- Urgent Action.
- Date of Next Meeting
- The next meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority will be held on Wednesday 16 December 2020 at 10.00am via Microsoft Teams.