Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority
Meeting to be held on Wednesday 16 December at 10am.
The meeting can be viewed live via YouTube.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this Agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chair’s Announcements.
- Public Participation/CFA Rules of Procedure Rule 9 – Member Questions.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting of the Combined Fire Authority held on 23 September 2020 as a correct record.
- To consider the minutes of the Corporate Governance Committee meetings held on 11 March and 16 September 2020.
- Wholetime Recruitment – Urgent Action taken by the Chief Fire Officer. (Appendix – Recruitment Timeline)
- Amendment to Statement of Accounts 2019-20. Urgent
Action Taken by the Chief Fire and Rescue Officer and the
- Covid-19 and Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service. (Appendix)
- Day Crewing Plus Duty System.
- Training Facility – Service Leadership and Development Centre: Project Update.
- Service Identity.
- Equalities Annual Progress Report 2019-20. (Appendix)
- Service Delivery Update.
- Urgent Action.
- The next meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority will be held on 10 February 2021 at 10.00am via Microsoft Teams.