Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Corporate Governance Committee Meeting
Wednesday 20 January 2021 at 14:00 hours
Please note: The Corporate Governance Committee meeting on Wednesday 20 January 2021 at 2:00pm will not be open to the public in line with Government advice on public gatherings. The meeting can be viewed live via YouTube.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chair’s Announcements.
- Minutes of the meeting held on 18 November 2020.
- Performance Monitoring April – November 2020. (Appendix – Performance Update).
- Service Development Programme and ‘Our Plan 2020-24’ Update.
- After the Incident Survey April – November 2020. (Appendix – Customer Comments).
- Urgent Items.
- Date of Next Meeting: The next meeting of the Corporate Governance Committee will be held on Wednesday 10 March 2021 at 2pm via Microsoft Teams.