Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority
Meeting to be held on Wednesday 10 February at 10am.
The meeting can be viewed live via YouTube.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this Agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chair’s Announcements.
- Public Participation/CFA Rules of Procedure Rule 9 – Member Questions.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting of the Combined Fire Authority held on 16 December 2020 as a correct record.
- To consider the minutes of the Corporate Governance Committee meetings held on 18 November 2020.
- Revenue Budget and Capital Programme 2021/22. (Appendix 1 – Budget 2021/22 ), (Appendix 2 – Capital Programme), (Appendix 3 – Treasury Limits and Indicators), (Appendix 4 – Proposed Capital Strategy), (Appendix 5 – Proposed Scheme of Virement), (Appendix 6 – Medium Term Financial Outlook), and Budget Strategy 2021/22 to 2022/23 – Formal Resolutions.
- Day Crewing Plus Duty System. (Appendix – Terms of Reference)
- Pay Policy Statement 2021/22. (Appendix – Pay Policy Statement)
- Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire and Rescue Services – Covid-19 Inspection Outcome. (Appendix – LFRS Covid-19 Inspection Letter)
- Recruitment of the Chief Fire and Rescue Officer.
- Wholetime Recruitment. (Appendix – Data)
- Training Facility – Service Leadership and Development Centre: Project Update.
- Service Delivery Update.
- Calendar of meetings 2021/22. (Appendix – Calendar 2021/22)
- Urgent Action.
- Date of next meeting. The next meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority will be held on Wednesday 16 June 2021 at 10.00am via Microsoft Teams.