Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Corporate Governance Committee Meeting
Wednesday 18 November 2020 at 14:00 hours
The meeting can be viewed live via YouTube.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chair’s Announcements.
- Minutes of the meeting held on 16 September 2020.
- Financial Monitoring to the end of September 2020.
- Performance Monitoring April – September 2020. (Appendix 1 – Performance Update)
- Progress against the Internal Audit Plan 2020/21. (Appendix 1) (Appendix 2)
- Update on Developments on Local (External) Audit Arrangements.
- Industrial Action Business Continuity Planning.
- Service Development Programme and ‘Our Plan 2020-24’ Update.
- Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire and Rescue Services Improvement Plan and Covid-19 Inspection.
- Annual Procurement Report 2019-20.
- Urgent Items.
- Date of Next Meeting: The next meeting of the Corporate Governance Committee will be held on 20 January 2021 at 2pm via Microsoft Teams.