Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Corporate Governance Committee Meeting
Wednesday 24 November 2021 at 14:00 hours
Please note: The meeting can be viewed live via YouTube.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this agenda.
3. To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
4. Chairman’s Announcements.
5. Minutes of the meeting held on 15 September 2021.
6. Performance Monitoring April – September 2021. Appendix – Performance Update.
7. Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire and Rescue Services Improvement Plan. Appendix – Progress Update.
8. Financial Monitoring to the end of September 2021.
9. Usage of in-year underspend.
10. Service Development Programme and ‘Our Plan 2020-24’ Update.
11. Progress against the Internal Audit Plan 2021/22. Appendix 1 – Progress against the Internal Audit Plan 2021-22 at 5 November 2021. Appendix 2 – Statutory & constitutional requirements and working arrangements.
12. National Scheme for Auditor Appointments managed by the Public Sector Auditor Appointments Ltd. Appendix A – Invitation to opt into the national scheme. Appendix B – Form of notice of acceptance of the invitation to opt in.
13. Review and Revision of the Constitution of the Combined Fire Authority. Appendix – Proposed Changes to the Constitution.
14. Review of the Member Allowances Scheme – Report of the Independent Remuneration Panel. Appendix – Report of the Remuneration Panel on Members’ Allowances.
15. Urgent Items.
16. Date of Next Meeting.
The next meeting of the Corporate Governance Committee will be held on 9 March 2022 at 2:00pm at Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters, Birstall.