Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority which will be held at Leicestershire County Council, County Hall, Glenfield in the Council Chamber on Thursday 2 December 2021 at 10:00am.
The meeting will be recorded and uploaded for viewing following the meeting and can be viewed via YouTube.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this Agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chairman’s Announcements.
- Public Participation/ CFA Rules of Procedure Rule 9 – Member Questions.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting of the Combined Fire Authority held on 22 September 2021 as a correct record.
- To consider the minutes of the Corporate Governance Committee meeting held on 14 July 2021.
- Statement of Accounts and Annual Governance Statement. Supplementary Report – Statement of Accounts and Annual Governance Statement. Appendix A – Audit Completion Report (ISA 260 Report). Appendix B – Annual Statement of Accounts and Annual Governance Statement 2020/21. Appendix C – Letter of Representation.
- Day Crewing Plus Duty System Update.
- Firefighters’ Pension Scheme – Age Discrimination Remedy Update. Appendix
- National Scheme for Auditor Appointments managed by Public Sector Auditor Appointments Ltd. Supplementary Report – National Scheme for Auditor Appointments managed by Public Sector Auditor Appointments Ltd. Appendix A – Invitation to opt into the national scheme for auditor appointments from April 2023. Appendix B – Form of notice of acceptance of the invitation to opt in.
- Service Delivery Update.
- Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service Response to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Development of Canteen area at Headquarters. Appendix A, Appendix B, Appendix C.
- Review and Revision of the Constitution of the Combined Fire Authority. Supplementary Report – Review and Revision of the Constitution of the Combined Fire Authority. Appendix – Proposed changes to the Constitution.
- Review of the CFA Members’ Allowance Scheme – Report of the Independent Remuneration Panel. Supplementary Report – Review of the CFA Members’ Allowance Scheme – Report of the Independent Remuneration Panel. Appendix – Report of the CFA Independent Remuneration Panel.
- Urgent items.
- Date of Next Meeting. The next meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority will be held on 9 February 2022 at 10:00am at Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters, Birstall.
- Exclusion of the Press and Public.
The public are likely to be excluded during the following item of business in accordance with Section 100 (A) of the Local Government Act 1972:-
– Training Facility – Service Leadership and Development Centre: Project Update.
(Exempt under Paragraphs 3 and 10 of Schedule 12A).
- Training Facility -Service Leadership and Development Centre: Project Update.