Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority which will be held at Leicestershire County Council, County Hall, Glenfield in the Council Chamber on Wednesday 15 June 2022 at 10:00am.
The meeting will be recorded and uploaded for viewing following the meeting and can be viewed via YouTube.
- Election of Chairman.
- Election of Vice Chairman.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this Agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chairman’s Announcements.
- Public Participation/ CFA Rules of Procedure Rule 9 – Member Questions.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting of the Combined Fire Authority held on 9 February 2022.
- To consider the minutes of the Corporate Governance Committee meeting held on 9 March 2022.
- Schedule of Nominations and Appointments for the Municipal Year 2022/23. Appendix A.
- Our Plan 2020-24 (2022 Refresh) and Annual Report and Statement of Assurance 2021-22. Appendix A, Appendix B.
- Organisational Structure. Appendix 1, Appendix 2.
- Service Delivery Update.
- Firefighters’ Pension Scheme – Age Discrimination Remedy Update.
- CFA Member Code of Conduct. Appendix 1.
- Amendment to Calendar of Meetings.
- Urgent items.
- Date of Next Meeting.
The next meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority will be held on Wednesday 27 July 2022 at 10.00am at Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters, 12 Geoff Monk Way, Birstall, Leicester LE4 3BU.
- Exclusion of the Press and Public.
The public are likely to be excluded during the following item of business in accordance with Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972:-
- Training Facility – Service Leadership and Development Centre
(Exempt under Paragraphs 3 and 10 of Schedule 12A).
- Training Facility – Service Leadership and Development Centre: Project Update.