Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority which will be held at Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service, 12 Geoff Monk Way, Birstall, Leicester, LE4 3BU on Wednesday 28 September 2022 at 10:00am.
The meeting will be recorded and uploaded for viewing following the meeting and can be viewed via YouTube.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this Agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chairman’s Announcements.
- Public Participation/ CFA Rules of Procedure Rule 9 – Member Questions.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting of the Combined Fire Authority held on 27 July 2022.
- To consider the minutes of the Corporate Governance Committee meeting held on 13 July 2022.
- Financial Monitoring to the end of July 2022.
- Service Delivery Update.
- Day Crewing Plus Update.
- Urgent items.
- Date of Next Meeting. The next meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority will be held on Wednesday 30 November 2022 at 1.30pm at Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters, 12 Geoff Monk Way, Birstall, Leicester.
- Exclusion of the Press and Public. The public are likely to be excluded during the following items of business in accordance with Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972:-
- Appointment of the Assistant Chief Fire and Rescue Officer
- Forge Health Limited – Review of Operational Risk
- Industrial Action
- Industrial Action – Business Continuity Planning
(Exempt under Paragraphs 3 and 10 of Schedule 12A).
- Appointment of the Assistant Chief Fire and Rescue Officer.
- Forge Health Limited – Review of Operational Risk.
- Industrial Action.
- Industrial Action – Business Continuity Planning.