LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRE AND RUTLAND COMBINED FIRE AUTHORITY
Wednesday, 8 February 2023 at 10.00 am
Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service, 12 Geoff Monk Way, Birstall, Leicester, LE4 3BU.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations by members of interests in respect of items on this Agenda.
- To advise of any other items which the Chair has decided to take as urgent.
- Chairman’s Announcements.
- Public Participation/ CFA Rules of Procedure. Rule 9 – Member Questions.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting of the Combined Fire Authority held on 30 November 2022.
- To consider the minutes of the Corporate Governance Committee meeting held on 23 November 2022.
- Service Delivery Update.
- Budget Strategy 2023/24 to 2025/26. Appendix 1 – Budget 2023/24, Appendix 2 – Capital Programme, Appendix 3 – Treasury Limits and Indicators, Appendix 4 – Capital Strategy, Appendix 5 – Scheme of Virement, Appendix 6 – Medium Term Financial Outlook 2023/24 – 2025/2026. Supplementary Report – Budget Strategy 2023/24 to 2024/25 – Formal Resolutions
- Pay Policy Statement. Appendix.
- Review of Member’s Allowances Scheme. Appendix – Members Allowances 2021/22.
- HMICFRS – 2022 Inspection Outcome for Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service. Appendix
- Industrial Action Update.
- Culture within the Fire and Rescue Service.
- Calendar of Meetings 2023/24. Appendix.
- Urgent items.
- Date of Next Meeting. The next meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Combined Fire Authority will be held on 21 June 2023 at 10.00am.
- Exclusion of the Press and Public. The public are likely to be excluded during the following items of business in accordance with Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972: Forge Health, Training Facility – Service Leadership and Development Centre Update, Update on 999 call handling and mobilising system (Exempt under Paragraphs 3 and 10 of Schedule 12A).
- Forge Health.
- Update on 999 Call Handling and Mobilising System.
- Training Facility – Service Leadership and Development Centre Update.