- 1 x fire engine with pump rescue ladder
- 1 x water carrier
- 1 x Tactical Response Vehicle
- 1 x detection, identification and monitoring (DIM) vehicle
- 1 x Station Manager (Charnwood District Manager).
- 4 x Watch Managers
- 8 x Crew Managers
- 32 x Firefighters
- 1 x Station Administrative Assistant
- 1 x Community Safety Educator
Loughborough Fire and Rescue Station moved to its present location in 1974, having previously been based at Bridge Street in Loughborough from 1931-1974 and prior to this at Ashby Road, Loughborough from 1868-1931. There are a relatively large number of listed buildings within the district and these are evenly spread. There are ten buildings that are Grade I listed and have exceptional interest. These are:
- Prestwold Hall, Prestwold
- Church of St Mary, Wymeswold
- Church of St Bartholomew and Farnham Chapel, Church Lane, Quorndon
- Church of Saints Peter and Paul, Lower Church Street, Syston
- Church Of St Mary, Main Street, Barkby
- Church Of St Mary, Main Street, Queniborough
- Rothley Court Hotel and The Chapel, Westfield Road, Rothley
- Ulverscroft Priory Ruins And Priory Farmhouse and Outbuildings, Priory Lane, Ulverscroft
- Church Of St Botolph, Church Side, Shepshed
- Church Of All Saints, Steeple Row, Loughborough
The district has 30 Grade ll listed buildings, important buildings having more than special interest, and over 300 Grade ll Listed buildings of special interest which warrant every effort being made to preserve them including; Whatton Hall and Nanpanton Hall.
Incidents typically attended are primary fires, road traffic collisions and extrication.
Duty/Crewing at station
Wholetime – four watches
Join us on Twitter
Fire stations are a safe haven for all - UK Fire & Rescue Services are behind this. You have the right to feel safe, regardless of location or time. Anyone who is afraid, lost or harassed, knock on the door.
Many fire stations are open 24/7. Check the times & save as #safespace
ARV - While assisting @CharnwoodNPA with an arrest attempt a Grade 1 call comes in - ‘Car driven into canal with person stuck’ Excellent response & multi agency working with @Loughborough999 Driver safe & a little shaken. #OneTeam #ARV #inyourcommunity https://t.co/nfhYf3364A