- 1 x Pump Rescue Ladder
- 1 x Water Ladder
- 1 x Water Carrier
- 1 x Detection, Identification & Monitoring Unit
- 1 x Ford Connect Van
- 1 x Station Manager (Charnwood District Manager).
- 4 x Watch Managers
- 8 x Crew Managers
- 32 x Firefighters
- 1 x Station Administrative Assistant
- 1 x Community Safety Educator
Loughborough Fire and Rescue Station moved to its present location in 1974, having previously been based at Bridge Street in Loughborough from 1931-1974 and prior to this at Ashby Road, Loughborough from 1868-1931. There are a relatively large number of listed buildings within the district and these are evenly spread. There are ten buildings that are Grade I listed and have exceptional interest. These are:
- Prestwold Hall, Prestwold
- Church of St Mary, Wymeswold
- Church of St Bartholomew and Farnham Chapel, Church Lane, Quorndon
- Church of Saints Peter and Paul, Lower Church Street, Syston
- Church Of St Mary, Main Street, Barkby
- Church Of St Mary, Main Street, Queniborough
- Rothley Court Hotel and The Chapel, Westfield Road, Rothley
- Ulverscroft Priory Ruins And Priory Farmhouse and Outbuildings, Priory Lane, Ulverscroft
- Church Of St Botolph, Church Side, Shepshed
- Church Of All Saints, Steeple Row, Loughborough
The district has 30 Grade ll listed buildings, important buildings having more than special interest, and over 300 Grade ll Listed buildings of special interest which warrant every effort being made to preserve them including; Whatton Hall and Nanpanton Hall.
Incidents typically attended are primary fires, road traffic collisions and extrication.
Duty/Crewing at station
Wholetime – four watches
Join us on Twitter
They’re finishing their quarantine after arriving from the North Pole Then they’ll be spreading some Christmas cheer & safety. Tier 3 rules come in tomorrow. Wash your hands, cover your face & keep socially distanced. #HandsFaceSpace #Christmas #ElfOnTheShelf #StaySafe #FireElf https://t.co/mY6QSqFad0
Ensuring your car is safe to drive and in tip-top condition is never more essential than during the winter.
The good news is that you can carry out most basic car maintenance checks yourself.
#Brake #RoadSafetyWeek #SeatbeltsSaveLives #RoadSafetyWeek2020
And the yellow jersey goes to @LFRSFireControl. Absolutely top effort on the #TourDeControl They’re our #UnsungHeroes they do one hell of job and do not get even half the credit that they deserve. We appreciate all that you do. #InternationalControlRoomWeek #UnsungHeroes https://t.co/XYg0EK1NVk