- 1 x fire engine with water ladder
- 1 x Command Support Vehicle
List of community facilities
- Meeting room
Charnwood District and North West Leicestershire District
Shepshed’s history dates back to 1900 when the local urban district council presented the town’s folk with a horse drawn pumping appliance, which was one of the first of its kind in this area. The station as been on its current site since 1951 and as undergone two major refurbishment within that period, with the last one seeing the specialist training department sharing the site. The station is currently staffed by On-Call personnel who carry out their fire and rescue duties alongside their primary employment. The station has a varied risk profile and can be called upon to deal with all types of incidents including domestic and industrial fires and all kinds of rescues. With there being a command vehicle based at the station, the personnel can be requested to support the management of large scale incidents all over the service area.
Duty/Crewing at station
On Call Duty System