The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires the responsible person to take reasonable steps to reduce the risk from fire and ensure occupants can safely escape if a fire does occur.
We can help you comply with your legal obligations to assist you in protecting your business and your staff or visitors.
For further information on how we can assist you please contact us.
- September 7 / 8 / 9 – Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters
- September 27 – Market Harborough Fire Station
- November 23 – City Hall
- February 22 – Virtual Workshop
- August 30 – Virtual Workshop for Licensed Premises (Pubs and Restaurants)
- September 1 – Tri-Service Virtual Workshop
- November 8 – Birstall Headquarters (in association with the Leicester Business Festival)
- November 10 – Virtual Workshop (in association with the Leicester Business Festival)
- More dates announced soon – watch this space!
Click below for the Fire Safety Workshop materials and presentation;
Regulation and the Law – Guidance for Business Start-up and Growth
CLG Guide – Factories and Warehouses
CLG Guide – Offices and Shops – Risk Assessment
CLG Guide – Sleeping Accommodation – Risk Assessment
CLG Guide – Small and Medium Places of Assembly – Risk Assessment
Guide to choosing a Fire Risk Assessor
A Short Guide to Making your Premises Safe
Fire Risk Assessment Guidance Notes
Inspection and Enforcement Procedures